Pages

Tuesday 1 October 2013

The infamous top coat I have a love-hate relationship with.



Hey guys!
A post today about something that has been hyped up to the max in the blogging and YouTubing world, and that my friends is the infamous Seche Vite Fast Drying TopCoat .
I thought I'd write a little post although you are all probably sick to the back teeth of hearing about it, but I need some help!
I do on the whole think that this is a great top coat, and does exactly what it says on the bottle. It dries super fast, I mean the fastest I've known any top coat dry. The problem I have is that it tends to chip like a bugger... well not necessary chip, because I know it's not advertised as an anti-chip top coat or nothing, but it seems to make my nail polish peel able...?
Does this happen to anyone else? Perhaps it's a combination between my base and top coat that causes it? But I literally do not even have to polish remover as I can sit and peel it all off! (Really bad to do that to your nails I know *slaps hand*).
So if anyone else has this problem, or if you have suggestions on solving it, please let me know! :)
I do so love this top coat, but I also love having my nails painted for more than 2 days too!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Seche Vite has peeled of my varnish in one go a couple of times but it usually keeps my nail varnish perfect all week.
    Maybe try changing your base coat? :)

    Would love if you could check out my blog http://beautebyb.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Will deffo give it a go, as I love Seche vite!

      Delete