Pages

Friday 17 May 2013

Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow Stick | Bulletproof Beige





Hiya Guys!
Recently I bought a few beauty items from Very.com (they were having some great deals, I couldn’t resist!).
One of the things I bought was a Rimmel Scandaleyes eye shadow stick in bulletproof beige. This is actually my first eye shadow stick, as to be honest I’ve never really felt the need or want to try them. I guess it was because I wasn’t too sure on how great eye shadow, in stick form would actually work! However when I saw a scandaleyes stick, I thought I would give it a go, as I’ve heard nothing but great things about the scandaleyes range, and the way that Rimmel are on fire with their products at the moment, I thought now would be as good a time as any to try one! I’m certainly pleased I did.
It’s a really nice shimmery champagne colour, that I find works well as a daytime or evening shade. Also, it works beautifully ran across the bottom lash line to give you a bit of colour and finish a neutral look! Because it’s in a stick form, it makes doing this so simple.
You can buy them from Very here I will defiantly be getting a couple more!
 

1 comment:

  1. This looks a lovely product - will be checking it out next time I'm in boots/SuperDrug! X

    ReplyDelete