Pages

Monday 15 April 2013

Review: Avon SuperShock Mascara

 
Hello, Hope you are all well?

I have a mascara review for you all today, and it’s the Avon SuperShock mascara.

I must say, I absolutely love this mascara! I did own this a fair few years ago. It was like my first ever mascara that I bought myself, and to be honest, back then I didn’t really pay much attention to how good products were. I just wanted something to do that specific job, and as long as it did I was happy! However I did remember that it was affordable, and that I liked it. So when I saw it in an Avon book recently, I knew I wanted it again. Plus it was on a really good deal where I got a gel eyeliner free (which is also fab!).
The main thing I love about this mascara is how well it works for me. I love the way it separates my lashes, and really elongates them. It does a really good job of separating even the little lashes that are sometimes hard to get too, and I can also do my bottom lashes with this too.
The brush is great, and I really get on with it. It’s a decent size, and not too big.

The picture shows just one coat of mascara on, but it does work well with adding a couple of coats for more volume.
This is a really good mascara for its money (I believe I paid £4.50 for mine), and is great for anyone just starting out, or if you just fancy trying something different. P.S, I don’t get any clumps from this mascara either!
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment