Pages

Tuesday 5 February 2013

25 facts about moi.

Although I myself haven't blogged properly in a while, I have still be reading all your fabulous posts and enjoying them. One of the posts I have seen around a lot lately is the 25 or 50 facts about me thing. I've really enjoyed reading other peoples, and felt like today is the day to get back into blogging again!
However 50 facts is rather a lot - so 25 it is!

1. My name really is just Alex, not Alexandra. My parents knew it would get shortened anyway.
2. I have the worst fear of the dentist EVER!!
3. I like to lick the flavouring off Doritos first, then eat them. (weird I know!)
4. I have been with my fiancé for 3 years in august, and engaged a year.
5. I am an only child.
6. My favourite colour is black.
7. At the moment, I feel I am struggling.
8. I have two black cats (max and milo), and two gerbils (alex and tom).
9. My dad died when I was 8.
10. My addiction for nail polish is terrible.
11. I'm a time freak. I like to be on time, and hate it when others aren't.
12. I like pickled onions.
13. I can be rather paranoid.
14. I love lighting candles, and will even do so in summer.
15. I do like gaming. I own a ps3, xbox, and Nintendo 3DS XL.
16. My favourite chocolate is galaxy.
17. I can re-watch 'The Hills' over and over.
18. I really want to start getting fitter, because as each day goes I'm getting more and more unhappy.
19. I learn a lot from other blogs, and youtube videos.
20. Me and my mum are more like sisters. We're really close.
21. I'm currently going through steps to ombre my hair, and so far, I like it.
22. I hate plucking my eyebrows, and shaving my legs. I can never truly be bothered, but always do it.
23. I constantly suffer with itchy, flaky scalp, and greasy hair. Which annoys me to no end.
24. I used to be scared of the dark, but now I hate it if there's one bit of light in my room!
25. I spend most of my time in pj's/joggers, rather than normal clothes.

There you have it!
Hope you enjoyed my 25 facts.
If you have done something like this, feel free to leave a link!
 
TTFN
xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment