Pages

Monday 1 October 2012

I finally have a new top coat!!

If you've been following my blog for a little while now, you will see that I've been using some cheap, crappy, top coat rubbish!
 
But now I finally have a new one!!
 
Of all the nail polishes I buy, I always skip over top/base coats, and I dont even know why!
I even have a new base coat on the way too... What is happening to me!? ;)
 
Anyway, here it is:


Littlewoods, £11
 
I really love it, and it definatly has made a difference!
Although I havent done any NOTW, I have used this on just regular painted nails, and some of the halloween nails I've be designing, and it adds a lovely shine, and really feels like your wearing a top coat!
So instead of seeing that rubbish one now, you shall be seeing this one! Until I branch out, and try others :)
 
TTFN
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment