Pages

Wednesday 29 August 2012

NOTW - Daisies (:

So I paint my nails every week anyway (or thereabouts... Ok... Sometimes it may be something like every 5 days instead of every 7, but you get my drift!) and thought I'd start doing nail of the week posts! Showing you what I've done, and what I've used etc, so maybe you guys might get a little inspriation, or see something that you think you might like to try, or recreate! Or even a product you like the look of and want to go on the hunt for!

As you can tell by the title, this week I've done daisies!


 I decided to not do the whole hand, as I quite like the dainty lookof just a few little daisies on my thumb and wedding finger.


Up close of how I created them. Pretty much just a cluster of dots! I have some dotting tools coming to me in the post (which I've bought from amazon, and a few other bits too, which I'll be doing a little blog post about when they arrive!) but seeing as they're not here yet, I just used the top of a pin to create my yellow dots!

The other products I used were some crappy, cheapy clear polish that I've had for ages, and actually came in a set with a french manicure set - I use this for base and top coat, but I really need a better one!
 
Models Own Nail art pen in white. (£6)
Avon Nailwear Pro in Sunshine (£2-3, originally they are £6)
Avon Arabian glow Nailwear Pro in Electric green (£3, Normally £6)
I never actually buy any Avon nail polish full price, although they are indeed worth it!
 
And there we have it! Daisy nails (:
Hope you enjoyed!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment